We're happy to announce the release of FormFire version 6.12, which is scheduled to go into effect the night of Friday 9/28/12. In this release, FormFire has added several feature enhancements to further serve our customers.
Noteworthy Features and Enhancements
- New landing page for enhanced workflow
- Performance enhancements
- Better looking reports
- Surveys can now be anonymous or de-anonymized, allowing responses to be effectively tied back to applicants.
- A disclaimer will indicate to the applicant whether or not their response will be anonymous.
- Security questions are now available to add another dimension of authentication for the user.
- Security questions can be managed from the "Account Settings" link in the upper right when logged in.
- When using Password Reset Option 2 in the interview site, the user will be prompted to answer a security question.
- Existing users will be prompted to answer three security questions the first time logging after 9/28.
- User signatures are now stamped with a unique PIN for added security.
- An email notification will notify the user of their new signature as well as their PIN.
- Forms are viewable/downloadable after using "Send Forms".
Tobacco Use Questions Changes
- Tobacco "Quantity" is now being collected and mapped to forms.
- When the tobacco type is not cigarettes, the tobacco type will be mapped to the appropriate field.
For more information on how to use FormFire, please visit our knowledge base.